Community Spring Clean-Up
The annual Community Spring Clean-up will be held on Saturday, May 18th. Residents are offered the opportunity to put their yard waste/bulk trash items on the curb on Friday, May 17th for pick-up on Saturday, May 18th. Public Works staff will collect trash until 2 PM. This event replaces the May Saturday Bulk Trash Drop-off, normally on the third Saturday of each month. The Public Works facility will NOT be open for drop-off of any bulk trash items on Saturday, May 18th. Please note that all items must be curbside no later than 8:00 a.m.
There is no limit on the amount of items/bags you leave out. However, the following items are not eligible for pick-up:
- Remodeling lumber, flooring material, plaster, plasterboard, and interior tile
- Fencing material or poles (chain link fences can be picked up)
- Air conditioners, refrigerators, and freezers
- Lawnmowers or other gas powered tools
- Automobile major components
- Dirt, stone, gravel, and sod
- Concrete blocks and bricks, cement
- Antifreeze and/or oil
- Glass, windows, door panels, fish tanks
- Wet Paint (they will take dry paint)
- Hazardous materials and/or chemicals
Same rules apply to our TRP-RPS neighborhood, however, they follow a slightly different procedure.