Bulk Trash Drop-off to Resume on August 1st
Bulk Trash Drop-off to Resume on August 1st:
Bulk trash will be accepted, by appointment only, every Saturday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. from August 1st through September 26th at the Department of Public Works building located at 5012 Queensbury Road.
Town residents are permitted to bring up to eight acceptable items for drop-off during their scheduled appointment time. This will be a contactless drop-off. Residents are required to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth and to bring someone with them who can assist with unloading.
Appointments may be made by calling 301-927-6381 or e-mailing email@example.com. Due to COVID-19 safety requirements, no unscheduled drop-offs will be accepted.
- Furniture: bookcases, chairs, end tables, bed frames, loveseats, dressers, coffee tables, tables, desks
- Large Yard Toys/Yard Ornaments
- Carpet and Carpet Padding: no larger than 10x20, rolled and tied at both ends
- Large Appliances: refrigerators, washers, dryers, stoves, freezers
- Small Household Appliances: toasters, toaster ovens, and microwaves, blenders, lamps
- Bagged trash
- A/C units
- Water heaters
- Hazardous waste
- Animal carcasses
- Automobile parts
- Compressed cylinders
- Construction material
- Demolition debris
- Glass: windows, mirrors, etc.
- Roofing shingles
- Yard waste: stumps/logs, etc.