Boards and Commissions
The Town of Riverdale Park has several Boards and Commissions created to assist the community. Each Board and Commission is composed of numerous skilled citizens whose expertise and experience provide support to several different areas within the Town.
Citizens are welcome to submit a resume and letter of interest at any time to serve on a board or commission. Ideal candidates will have a spirit of voluntarism and share the Town's vision for a strong and vibrant community.
- Provide a valuable link to the community and to the various interests that make up our community;
- Assist in the development of policy recommendations to the Mayor & Council;
- Provide leadership and support to Town staff;
- Promote the Town and its programs;
- Provide expertise in specialized areas.